RAJESH KHANNA

RAJESH KHANNA

Sunday, December 28, 2014

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL RAJESH KHANNA 2014***

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL RAJESH KHANNA 2014***
SUPERSTAR RAJESH KHANNA FANS REMEMBER  HIM with LOVE****
ON HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY*29 TH DECEMBER2014


Zindagi ko kareeb se humne Aapse jana…Pyar kya hai ye humne Aapse samjha….Aaj is Ghadi mein ai mere Rehnuma (my Guide...my Angel)…Ek Sajda Aapke dar par... ek Shukriya.... aur ek Dua ... ki Khushi…Shanti aur Kaamyabi Aapke kadam chume jab bhi phir utarke aayenge Aap is Dharti mein Khuda ka Karishma banke…Aap par sirf hume hi nahi Khuda ko bhi naaz hai.
Janamdin Mubarak Aapko ... aur khub saara pyar Aapke liye ....Swati Chatterjee
On this special moment I thank Thee.. O my Angel...from the core of my Heart.... for You taught me what is Life…You taught me what is Love…
You are there with me all the way…You bring a smile to me everyday….
It will always cause me pain that You are not here …But I know You are the One always to stop my tears...
Happy Birthday to You...My Only Hero ever ...Too proud of You always..and I know God is too....

                                   from the heart of Swati Chatterjee 

from the heart of LIDIA
A very happy birthday to great RAJESH KHANNA...
My most favourite ....
The greatest superstar . ..
Who smashed all records and trends of bollywood which are still untouched...
.Abhoy Shashi Kumar Khodke





"from the heart of Prakash"
"from the heart of Prakash"


No comments:

Post a Comment